Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

lockdown day 120

Morning:
Got up, started laundry, showered and got ready to take the boys to preschool and summer camp. Came back home and checked in to work. Been folding clothes and waiting for time to go get Gabriel. Had some coffee and conversations with folks.
(Morning: Coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:
I went to pick up Gabriel and came back home. We had lunch. Right now waiting for the last part of the clothes to finish drying and going to lunch. Got most of my vacation days approved and talked to a few people, now running out the clock with a Monster.
Done with work, watched the beastmaster finale and went outside to play for a bit.
(Afternoon: Water, Spaghetti and meatballs, chips, Monster)

Nighttime:
My wife ordered sushi for dinner,  after we are going to bathe the boys and I am going to shower. Need to get the day off of me. After the boys were bathed and changed for bed we played Mario Party 9 and I won which made Javi upset. I went to shower, after brushed Gabriel's teeth and put him to bed. About to watch the Walter Mercado documentary. Finished that, played madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, sushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment