Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 30, 2020

lockdown day 135

Morning:
Woke up around 6:50, still not feeling 100%. Went to get Gabriel a bottle before I showered and got ready. Got out and waited for the boys to wake up to help get them ready. We dropped the boys off and came back home. I made some coffee and checked in to work. Answered some emails, set up my message as I will be off tomorrow and Friday. Talked to a few people before getting on the forum meeting. Hopefully I will feel better as the day goes on. The forum was OK, it was very long, I really didn't want to be in that meeting, it dragged a lot. We ordered some sandwiches from Darby Dan's and went to get them before getting Javi. 
(Morning: Coffee, Water, Boost)

Afternoon: 
Got the Darby Dan sandwich and a Crab salad sandwich for myself. Picked up Javi and came home, my Mom got here a few minutes after us and picked him up. We had lunch and I rested for a bit and logged back in to work. Reviewing some documents that were sent to me and running out the clock, I'm off for the next few days. I got the garbahe ready to go and we went to go get the kids.
(Afternoon: Crab Salad sandwich, Cold chai, water, doritos)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's place and got the boys,  we hung out for a bit and then headed over to target to get Javi's glasses. We got a few other things and came home. I had chilaquiles and beer for dinner, showered and changed the boys, now watching nxt. My wife put the kids to bed, I went to the living room and watched the Giants game. They came back to tie it in the 8th and a Yaz walk off in the 9th. Giants win!
After I watched some tv and fell asleep on the couch.
(Nighttime: chilquiles, beer, water, ice cream, ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment