Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 27, 2020

lockdown day 133

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel a bottle, I showered and got ready. Got Gabriel ready to go to preschool, we went to leave him while Javi stayed behind with his Abuela eating breakfast. The drop off was good and quick. After we came home to pick up Javi to take him to the Boys and Girls club for the day. Back home now and checked in to work. Reviewing emails and also checking on our regular desktop. It's been some time since I turned it on and it's been acting up. Working on getting it up to speed. Had to leave it running while I went to get Javi.
(Morning: Coffee, boost, water, donut)

Afternoon:
I went to get Javi and came back home. My Mom passed by shortly after to pick him up. I had lunch and we went to look at a few places during my lunch break. Came bacm and finished some things for work, signed off and now going to get the boys.
(Afternoon: chicken flautas, chicken flauta sandwich,  frui juice, water, iced soy chai)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's,  picked up the boys and came home. Gave the boys their new Mario Party backpacks and they loved them. They had dinner and I showerd. After I bathed Gabriel and got him ready for bed. Washed some dishes and got the lunch bags ready for tomorrow. Put the boys to bed and now hanging out. came out to watch tv and Gabriel woke up, so I went to put him down again. Finished watching RAW and plaued Madden, about to go to bed. 
(Nighttime: water, coffee cake, sushi burrito)


No comments:

Post a Comment