Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 2, 2020

lockdown day 107

Morning:
Got up, showered, got Gabriel ready and took him to school. Came back home, woke Javi up and made him pancakes. Getting ready to take him to his doctor appointment. We went to the doctor and Javi freaked out a bit with the eye drops, he was acting a fool, even after all the practice. But any way, his eye sight stayed the same and the said he may not need the glasses anymore in his teenage years. So that was good. Got back home and checked in to work and started working.
(Morning: boost)

Afternoon:
Javi had lunch, my wife had to take her work laptop to get checked out. I waited for my Mom to come get Javi. They left and I put away some items I ordered from Amazon and had lunch. Now watching the George Lopez special on Netflix. Checked back in to work, I was able to put away the things I ordered from Amazon and we went to Target. 
(Afternoon: Rice, Chicken, Tortilla, maduro, cheese, iced Chai tea latte)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's,  chilled a bit and came home. Put away the groceries and now watching NXT. Showered and had dinner, tried putting Gabriel to sleep but it didn't work. Played a game with Javi and watched some tv before bed.
(Nighttime: chicken, biscuit, tortilla and cheese, mini donuts,  cookie, water, fruit punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment