Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, July 17, 2020

lockdown day 122

Morning:
Missed my alarm this morning. Got uop, showered, got Gabriel ready and went to drop him off. Came back for Javi and took him to the boys and girls club. When we came home I made coffee and checked in to work. I have a meeting at 9. I attended the meeting and it was ok, very little information, after some time we went out for a walk. 
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
We got ready to go get Gabriel and on the way to get lunch we got a call that Javi had an accident and we went to pick him up. Got home and made a frozen deep dish pizza. Talked to Brian for a bit as it is his birthday and kept working. I have a meeting at 4 and after that I will be running out the clock.
Well, the meeting was a bit of bs, but nothing new. Now waiting to see if we go get some milk.
(Afternoon: Deep dish pizza, monster, water)

Nighttime:
We went to target to get some milk. Came home, I organized the fridge and pantry. Played Mario Party 9 with Javi, put the boys to bed and showered. Not feeling well, have Vertigo symptoms. Going to try and sleep it off.
(Nighttime: boost, sandwich, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment