Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

lockdown day 127

Morning:
Got up, went to put clothes to wash. Showered after and got ready. When I was done I went to change Gabriel and got him ready to go to preschool. We drove him over and dropped him off, he was happy to be there. We came back home and picked up Javi to take him to the Boys and Girls club, we dropped him off and came home to check in to work. I reviewed emails and caught up with a few people. I have been up and down the stairs washing and folding laundry. Waiting for the next batch. I have a long meeting in the afternoon today.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, cake)

Afternoon:
I went real quick to safeway to get something and went to get Javi after. Came home, my mom was waiting for him to take him to my sister's for the day. I had lunch and attended a zoom meeting. After I was given an assignment to record a training, so I will be doing that soon. When I was done I left to go get the kids.
(Afternoon: chop suey, monster, water)

Nighttime:
Got home, chilled. Made dinner and gave the boys food. Changed Gabriel and i showered. Put him to bed and played Mario Party 9 with Javi. Now hanging out watching tv. Played madden now going to bed.
(Nighttime: egg and cheese sandwiches, rice and beans, cake,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment