Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, July 6, 2020

lockdown day 112

Morning:
Got up, changed Gabriel, went to shower and got dressed. We dropped Gabriel off at preschool and he did really well. We came back home and picked up Javi and took him to his first day at the Boys and Girls club. We came home and I checked in to work and have been catching up with people and emails. Right now going to do the Cyber security training.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
We went to pick up Javi at the boys and girls club. He was happy when we saw him, he really enjoyed his time there and is looking forward to tomorrow. We got home and my mom passed by to.get him. She took Javi, Gabriel and Myrna over to my sister's for the afternoon. Finished up working and watched a documentary on Netflix (Athlete A) and we got ready to go get the boys.
(Afternoon: soup, water, cheese its, energy drink)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's place and hung out for a bit. My niece had left some questionable items out that could be harmful to my kids so I addressed that. We left. Picked up some Chinese food on the way home and had dinner. I took a shower, played with the boys, put them to sleep, played madden and watched some episodes of the Golden Girls and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: fried rice, Mongolian beef, lemon chicken, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment