Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

lockdown day 134

Morning:
 Got up, put clothes to wash, showere and got ready for the day. Got the boys ready and dropped them off at preschool and the boys and girls club. Came home to start working and do laundry. Had some coffee and chilled. About to go get something before getting Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water, boost)

Afternoon:
Went to a bakery and my mom called saying that she had my niece and wanted to see yhe boys. So she picked up Gabriel and we got Javi. They have been playing since that time. Right now on lunch. Got back in to work, my mom watched the boys for a bit. They went home and I stayed back here with Javi and Gabriel. They are watching Blaze. About to get a Monster, falling asleep here. My wife and mother in law came back and I finished up working and signed out.
(Afternoon: chicken sandwiches, water, flan, monster)

Nighttime:
I cut Javi's hair and helped him with the shower. We sent out a few more places to look at for Thursday. I showered and chilled wkth Gabriel for a bit while watching the Giants game. Put him to sleep and came out to watch a show. Started feeling a bit dizzy, need to sleep.
(Nighttime: bisteak encebollada, water, mango)

No comments:

Post a Comment