Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 9, 2020

lockdown day 115

Morning:
Got up, showered, got Gabriel ready and went to drop him off. We came back home and took Javi to day camp. Returned home toput away the trash bins and checked in to work. Had my coffee and a boost. Now waiting for questions from people to help with. Trying to figure out what is going to go on with Javi's school.
(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water)

Afternoon:
We drove to pick up Javi and brought him home. My wife went to the dentist and I stayed here and waited for my Mom to come get Javi. She did I had lunch. Checked back in to work and saw that my meeting was canceled. Now just going to run out the clock. After work we went to get the boys. My Mom, sister, brother, nieces and nephewa were there. They were watching Hamilton and we had a quixk bite to eat.
(Afternoon: Pastry, boost, water, energy drink, gallo pinto, egg and cheese)

Nighttime:
We lassed by the Habit burger and got some food to bring home. We had dinner,  I bathed the boys, showere and left a birthday message for one of my nephews. The boys played a  bit and now trying to get them to sleep. They went to sleep, I came out and played madden and now off to bed.
(Cheeseburger,  fries, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment