Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, July 23, 2020

lockdown day 129

Morning:
Got up, I went to shower. Came out and got Gabriel ready for preschool, he was not having it today but I got him ready and took him to preschool. He did well today, after I came home to pick up Javi to take him to the boys and girls club for the day. I came back home and checked in to work and started looking at emails and talking to some people. I did my 2 recordings for the day, waiting for approval. If not I have to re-record them and add one more item.
(Morning: Boost, Coffee, Water)

Afternoon:
Went to pick up Javi and came back home. My Mom passed by to get him. I made lunch for myself and now waiting to get back in to work. Took a 15 minute nap and logged back in to work. Now waiting for my meeting to start. Meeting was done, got some good updates. Finished out the day and went over to get the boys.
(Afternoon: Egg and cheese sandwiches, mac and cheese, water, energy drink)

Nighttime:
Hung out at my sister's plafe and came home. Wanted to watch the Giants game. Made a pizza and food for Javi. Showered and put Gabriel to bed. Now finishing up the game. Giants are down 4-1, looking for a comeback. Well, still looking for the comeback, it didn't happen. Anyway, watched tv, played madden and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: pizza, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment