Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, July 26, 2020

lockdown day 131

Morning: 
Got up, showered, got ready and made breakfast for the boys. Loaded up the car and headed out to my dentist appointment. It was great as usual. After I headed to my mom's to set up the computer. 
(Morning: water, boost)

Afternoon:
I installed most items to the computer. Couldn't figure out the outlook issue, after we went to get some tortas and I came home to eat lunch finally. Got here and ate, laid down for a bit and now in thriving room with the boys. Me and Gabriel napped while Javi played in his playroom. I got and gathered some things and got ready to go.
(Afternoon: torta de carnitas,  water)

Nighttime:
We went to Target and got a few items. Came back home and chilled. I sent off some things that were needed for our mortgage loan and tool a shower. Changed the boys, gave them glow sticks to play with. Made a snack for myself and now putting them to bed. Watched tv and played madden now off to bed.
(Nighttime: cheese sticks, beer, iced chai, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment