Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

lockdown day 114

Morning:
Got up, showered and got ready. Got Gabriel ready and we took him to school, after we came back and picked Javi up and took him to summer camp. Got home, checked in to work, had coffee and a boost. Attended the forum meeting and chatted with a few people. We took a walk and got ready to go pick up Javi.
(Morning: Coffee, Boost, Water)

Afternoon:
Picked up some Poke one and got Javi, came home and my mom picked him up. Had lunch and will be checking in to work in a bit. Waited around to answer questions, not many today. About to clock out and go get the boys.
(Afternoon: Poke Burrito, water, gatorade, chips, coffee cake)

Nighttime:
We got to my sister's place to get the boys. They were playing with their Uncle Danny and we hung out for a bit. After we went to get the boys some slurpees and pizza for my wife and came home. Most of my items that I ordered came in the mail. I washed my new masks and played Mario vs Sonic at the Olympics. Now about to shower and try to put them to bed in a bit. My wife wanted to go to bed early so she took the boys to bed. I watched wrasslin' and a movie, going to bed after.
(Nighttime: pizza, water, slurpee)

No comments:

Post a Comment