Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

lockdown day 121

Morning:
Got up, went to go shower. After I got Gabriel ready for pre-school. We dropped him off and he did great. We came back home to pick up Javi to take him to the Boys and Girls club. When we got back I checked in to work, talked to a few people and waited for the forum meeting. Had some coffee and been hanging out answering things all morning.
(Morning: Boost, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
We left to go get my wife a subway sandwich, Happy Meals for the boys, I got nuggets, a chicken sandwich and a McDouble. We came home, my Mom picked up Javi, she had Gabriel already. We had lunch and now checking in to work. Sleepy, want to rest. I ordered a lap top for Javi for when school starts up. Going to go pick it up when I take my mom to best buy.
(Afternoon: 20 Chicken nuggets, McDouble, McChicken Sandwich, energy drink.)

Nighttime:
Picked up my mom,  went to best buy and held her pick out a computer. I picked up Javi's laptop and se went back to my sisters place to get the boys. We came home and had dinner,  showered,  played Mario Bros with Javi and have been trying to get them to sleep. My sister told me my niece may have been in contact with a person who had covid-19 so we are not going over or sending the boys over until we hear the results of her tests. Played Madden and watched tv and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: sopa de cola, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment