Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Over this work day

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed, made the boys lunch for school and packed it up for them. Got them ready and dropped them off at school. Came back home to make coffee and log in to work. The morning training went well. Not too many questions were asked. After I started doing laundry and took a quick shower. Before going to get Gabriel I filled up the Camry with gas and took it to get washed.

(Morning: Water, Coffee)

Afternoon: 

We got some tea from teaspoon and picked up Gabriel. Came home, they had lunch. I waited until we picked up Javi from school. I signed him up to take classes to do his 1st communion and that will start soon. Right now I am in the office with Gabriel and he is acting a fool.

(Afternoon: Water, Chicken, white rice, tortilla, reese's pieces)

Nighttime:

After work i finished up a game of Madden and chilled. Bathed and changed Gabriel. Washed dishes and cleaned up. Having chops and cereal. Debating if I take another shower. I did shower and watched Netflix, now off to bed.

(Nighttime: chips, cereal, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment