Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Game day

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Made the boys breakfast and got them ready for the game. I left with Javi and got to the ballpark. I set up the bases and got the kids warmed up. The game was ok until it wasn't. They had some mental mistakes and lost. After the game we went to Bayfair mall to order some Wingstop and got the boys Panda Express. After we went home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had some wings and my brother came over with his family to watch the Niners game. The game was frustrating to say the least. They lost and I cleaned up and went to get some groceries. 
(Afternoon: wings fries, pizza, veggie sticks, pizza, water)

Nighttime:
Got home had Javi shower. Made my wife a hot chocolate and had some strawberry soda. Played a bit of Mario Party Superstars and watched AFV. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: soda, water, rice)

No comments:

Post a Comment