Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Apparently you really can't teach an old dog new tricks...

Morning:
I woke up and got ready. Got the boys school things ready, had them get read and we took them to school. The drop offs were quick. We returned and I made coffee for both my wife and myself. Logged into work and started the training. We are going over RRR concepts and some of these EW'S are just lost. It really makes me wonder where the lack of confidence is in their ability. The material may not be 100% clear, but it is enough to get by and use to practice for the real thing. Anyway, after training I swept up more leaves outside. Still have a lot to go. Soon after we went to pick up lunch and Gabriel. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Picked up lunch and Gabriel. Came home and ate. Now getting ready for the 2nd training today. The training was interesting. Some of these workers are just pains in the rear. Anyway after the training I logged off and went to pick up more leaves with the boys.
(Afternoon: pupusas, coke, chocolate)

Nighttime:
Went to pick up some cheese steaks and came home to have dinner. Watched some TV, showered,  changed the boys and sent them off to bed. Got my things ready for work tomorrow. Have to drive in. A out to go to sleep.
(Nighttime: beer, water, cheese steak)

No comments:

Post a Comment