Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 18, 2021

Holiday cups!

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed and drove over to Starbucks to get some coffee and got 2 holiday cups. Drove over and parked and took a nap. Headed over to work to do the training. This mornings training was quick, it was about an hour and a half or so. After I went to use the restroom and let me tell you some city workers are disgusting. They destroy the bathroom and are sick. Anyway, back here ready to answer questions. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, Cheese Danish)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and listened to a podcast while waiting for the next training to begin. My back is still hurting. I want to go home, but I have to wait until I am off and sit in traffic. Stretched my back a bit and now getting ready to log in to the training room. Training was fun, it was around an hour and a half. Finished up and walked over to the car and drove home. There was some traffic but still got in at a good time. 

(Afternoon: Candy, water, capri sun, sandwich, Cheetos)

Nighttime:

Got home, we went to pick up dinner and came back home to eat. After I played a bit with the boys and took a shower. Now relaxing and soon going to bed.

(Nighttime: burrito, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment