Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2021

Are you ready for some Football?

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Set up breakfast for the boys. Made them lunch to take to school and my wife took them. She has an in office day so she will do the drop off and go to work. I am here logging in to my laptop for work, ready for training. 
Tonight the 49ers host the Rams on Monday Night Football. Logged into the training and it was ok today. Karla led most of it, I closed it out and we sent them on their way. I answered some questions while I waited for time to go get Gabriel.
(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Picked up Gabriel and came home. My wife showed up about an hour later. We had lunch and I checked back in to work. On my break I went to pick up Javi and now I am back home to run out the clock. Hopefully the rest of the day goes smoothly and the Niners can get the W tonight. After work I took out the trash bins and swept up some leaves. Started watching the game.
(Afternoon: left over Chinese food, Dr. Pepper, water, iced coffee)

Nighttime:
The game was good. The Niners played a great first half. We went out to get dinner and came home to eat and watch the rest of the game. They won. After the game I washed dishes and set up some things for tomorrow. Showered and watched tv. Now going to bed.
(Nighttime: water, lemonade, burger, nuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment