Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 29, 2021

Last round of training

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Got the boys things ready to go and had them get dressed. My wife took them to school today as she is going into the office. I am here starting the last round of this training. I was seriously considering calling out since the roofers repairs are being done today and they were bo where to be found. I had to call them to.ask what was going on. They showed up 25 minutes late, I went to do the training and it was good. Small group.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
My wife picked up Gabriel on her way home. When they got here I warmed up some food we had left over so we could all eat. Right now just waiting for time to go get Javi and answering questions for now. Picked him up and came home. The roofers are still working on the roof, they are almost done. I will go out and clean up when they finish. Glad that the roof is done, but disappointed in the way the left outside. I had to clean up a lot. For the amount charged they should have done that. Anyway, now running out the clock.
(Afternoon: Coke, water, Chinese food)

Nighttime:
After work I took out the trash. We took the truck to the car wash and went to get the boys some food. My wife promised Javi a hamburger,  we went to Wendy's where they were incompetent. I asked for a plain hamburger,  they gave him a cheeseburger. So I went to McDonald's to get them since they understand what a plain hamburger is. Came home had dinner and took a shower. Now resting up and maybe going to watch RAW.
(Nighttime: McChicken, McDouble, cheeseburger,  hot chocolate,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment