Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Rescheduled

 Morning:

Woke up and really wanted to call out. Got dressed and got Gabriel's things ready for school. My wife took him today since the roofers were going to come by and fix the leak. But they were late and when I called they said that had to reschedule for tomorrow. Anyway, I logged into work and have been reviewing items and talking to my supervisor. We went for a quick walk to loosen up our legs. Now just waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, Water)


Afternoon:

We went to pick up Gabriel and passed by the Olive Garden and picked up lunch. Came home and we ate and I checked back in to work. Now just answering questions and running out the clock. After work we went to Costco. 

(Afternoon: Chicken Gnocchi soup, Meatball with Cheese Ziti pasta, coke, water)

Nighttime:

Got our items and came home. Ate dinner and chilled. Played Life and took a shower. Watched a little of a Disney sing along and after the Roast of the Jonas Brothers. Played the new Madden game I got and now going to bed.

(Nighttime: wine, water, hot dogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment