Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Middle of the week

 Morning:

Woke up and got dressed. Got my things ready and headed off to work. The drive was good, I found parking in my area and took a quick nap. When it was time I walked to work and checked in. The morning training was good. We let the group out early and we had some things that we needed to do as a group. 

(Morning: Coffee, water, cupcake)

Afternoon:

Had lunch and worked on some training region cases. Still working and now I have about an hour left to go in the day before I drive home. Finished up work and headed to my car. Took the Bay Bridge home and it took me about an hour. I hate driving I traffic. 

(Afternoon: Cupcake, Jarritos, sandwich, water)

Nighttime:

Put gas in the car and passed by the car wash. Came home and played Mario Party Superstars. Had dinner and helped bathe the boys. I showered and now Watching TV. Going to bed now. Tomorrow I get my booster shot.

(Nighttime: torta de carne white rice, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment