Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Back in the office

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Started the drive to my first day back in the office. Now parked and waiting for time to start walking to 1440. Time was up to start walking and it was a nice walk. Got to the building and just as I feared, try badge was not working. I tried to see if another person was able to open it but the same issue. Luckily Monika was coming in and hers worked. I came to the conference room and training started. It was fun today being in the room with Karla. But I still would rather do this from home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Talked to my Mom and to my wife. She was going to get Gabriel. Now just waiting for Amilcar to be on his lunch. I am going to go over to 1235 to check in and see what my work station looks like. Got there and my area was not ready, there was a dead bug on my desk so I asked if I could go back to 1440 which I did. Worked and hung out with Amilcar since we didn't have lunch.
(Afternoon: sandwich, doritos, water, coke)

Nighttime:
After work drove to Gabriel's practice. After I took the camry to get washed and came home. Had dinner and changed the boys. Showerd and hung out with them for some time since I wasn't home. Now watching TV and going to bed soon.
(Nighttime: Spaghetti and meatballs, pineapple juice, cranberry juice, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment