Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 5, 2021

Thank God it's Friday and I'm home

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Got the boys ready and took them to school. Working from home today. The drop off was quick and easy. Came home and made coffee and headed to training. We were able to show them some items and hopefully they caught on. After training we had a quick meeting to divide up some work.
(Morning: coffee, water, chocolate)

Afternoon:
They canceled Javi's practice so we are taking the boys early to my sister's. I worked on getting training cases ready and on my break picked up Javi and some lunch. Came back and finished up the training cases, updating the website and helping EW's with their cases. Some will say why team and I are not busy, I say 'F*ck you' 😂
Anyway, heading out soon.
(Afternoon: McDouble, McCracken, McNuggets, root beer, water)

Nighttime:
We went to drop off the boys and hung out a bit. After we went to have dinner. We ate at Kincaid's. After dinner we came home and I showered. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: prime rib, appetizers,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment