Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Veterans day

Before starting I would like to thank all the men and women who served and continue to serve our country. 
Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Got Javi up and going and took him to school. After I drove to Kaiser to get my COVID booster shot. Everything went well and after I picked up breakfast at McDonald's. Chilled here for a bit and headed out to Home Depot and to Costco and grabbed a few items. Returned home with the little crazy one. 
(Morning: orange juice, coffee. Sausage biscuit, sausage mcmuffin, water)

Afternoon:
When we got back I finished up fixing the doors to the rooms and installing a security lock on the door so Gabriel can't open the front door. Went to pick up Javi and came home. Took him to get some Slurpees and picked up some chicken from Popeyes to eat.
(Afternoon: Chicken, slurpee, water)

Nighttime:
We watched Clifford the big red dog and hung out. After I watched TV and now Watching A Quiet Place 2. Movie is over, time for bed.
(Nighttime: beer, water, chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment