Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 15, 2021

Baseball Sunday

Morning:
Woke up and went to sleep in Gabriel's bed. My wife was snoring all night and Gabriel was tossing and turning so much that he kept waking me up. When I woke up again I made some chocolate chip pancakes and now having some coffee. Got dressed and waiting for Gabriel to wake up so I can get him ready for tee ball. He woke up and got him ready, we headed off to the park. His game was fun but he was not focused today. After we came home.
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Ordered some Chinese food and watched football. Had lunch and now resting wile the boys watch Home Sweet Home Alone. Cleaned up a bit and sent Javi to shower, after I bathed Gabriel and made them some food to eat.
(Afternoon: coke, water, Chinese food)

Nighttime:
Gave the boys mac and cheese. Started making my chicharron. Had a beet while waiting for my Mom and sister to get here. They are going with my wife to the Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin concert in San Jose. After they left u continued with laundry and I showered. Now watching  AFV. After the show sent the boys to bed. Watched Paranormal Activity next of kin and the twilight zone series. Waited for my wife tonget home from the concert and went to bed.
(Nighttime: chicharron,  tortilla,  beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment