Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday

Morning:
Woke up and made breakfast for Gabriel. Some eggs and sausage. I had egg and ham sandwiches with sausage and coffee. My wife took Javi to get his Covid shot. He did well, his next one is in December. After I cleaned the bed, did some laundry and showered. Got ready to go, we have tickets to watch Encanto.
(Morning: water, coffee, sausage, egg and ham sandwich)

Afternoon:
My Mom, sister and Lilly came by to go with us to watch the movie. It was okay,  nothing major. After we came back home again to hang out. I did more laundry and watched Saved By the Bell.
(Afternoon: popcorn, coke, water)

Nighttime:
 We went to pick up sushi for KY wife. Hit up Target to get the gifts for the kids on our list. Almost done, just cash for the remaining ones. Came back home, made myself some food and finished laundry. Now going to shower and relax. Now watching the Psych movie about Gus. Going to bed after.
(Nighttime: beer, water, left overs)

No comments:

Post a Comment