Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Parking day

 Morning:

Woke up and got ready for work. Set up the boys lunch bags and snuck out of the house to drive to work. The drive was good. Light traffic, but got here around 7:05. As I anticipated, my badge didn't work, so I had to ask a security guard to let me in. I walked over to 1440 and we began training. The training was good, we also set up things for tomorrow.

(Morning: Coffee, Water)

Afternoon:

Karla invited me to lunch. We had Thai food. I had Pad Thai and some water. After I came to my desk at 1235. Now setting things up and waiting for time to start driving home. So tired and sleepy, would like to nap but so close to going home. I hope the drive is kind to me today. Left work a little early to drive home.

(Afternoon: Pad Thai, water, Rock Star)

Nighttime:

Got home at a good time. My nephew was here and I went to pick up some Popeyes with Javi. Had dinner and cleaned up. Showered and watched TV. Off to bed now.

(Nighttime: Popeyes, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment