Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Another training day

 Morning:

Woke up and went to get ready Got the boys items ready for school and gave them breakfast. After they got dressed I went to drop them off at school and picked up some coffee at Starbucks. When I got home I logged on to the training. Today went ok, it was a heavy and a bit confusing topic, but I think they will get it when they start doing it. Finished up training and now waiting for time to go get Gabriel.

(Morning: Coffee, water)

Afternoon:

We went out to get Gabriel and came home. Had lunch and now logging back in to work. A little later on my break I am going over to get Javi. Picked him up and answered some question from EW's. Now running out the clock. Next 2 days I go into the office. Logged off and we went to put gas in the truck and to Target. 

(Afternoon: Rice, beans, sprite, water, chips, chicken fajitas, Hawaiian bread, ZOA)

Nighttime:

Finished up the Target run and came home. Put things away, transferred some pictures from the Disney World trip to send to my sister in law. Had dinner, showered and now Watching TV until bed time.

(Nighttime: cheese sticks, cereal, milk, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment