Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday

Morning:
Got up, got dressed.  Put clothes to dry and headed off to work. There was slight traffic but I got here on time. Part of the ceiling fell here at work so they are moving people around. Later I have to go to a meeting.
Got in, checked in and helped someone with a case and just chilled. Being sent to a presentation on Thursday.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched some Netflix and now waiting for time to move the car. Found parking in my old spot and walked to 1440. Talked with Amilcar and Karla for a bit and now going for coffee before the meeting.
That meeting was straight up bullsh*t, one of the managers was being a twatsicle. After I went home.

Nighttime:
Finished up making the meatloaf and had dinner. Played some dominoes with Javi. My wife helped Javi with homework and I played with Gabriel. After I showed and put both boys to bed. Watched some tv with my wife and now finishing Smackdown Live and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment