Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 30, 2019

It's a new week, yes it is!

Morning:
Got up, so tired. I blame myself for sure. I didn't go to sleep until around 12:30 AM. Anyway, went to get dressed and made my coffee and headed out. Some traffic due to a car accident on the opposite side of the freeway. I got here on time and came in to check in. My supervisor is out, so he is sending me to 1440 for a meeting on the end 2 end training. I get to 1440 hang out with Karla for a bit. Go to this meeting that turned out to be a speaker phone meeting with people who were in the building where I was just at. Finished that, talked to Sandra and Rebekah before heading downstairs to say hi to Amilcar and go back to my desk.

Afternoon:
Went to warm up my food. Got an invitation and text request to go to another meeting. I ate and chilled. Went to the meeting at 2. Took the place of my supervisor and gave training updates. I think they are planning on having us do some random training. We'll see, sent the report to my supervisor and now running out the clock, waiting to go get the boys at my sister's place. Swimming later tonight. 
Got to my sister's house and now hanging out a bit, waiting for time to go home. Swim class tonight. 

Nighttime:
Took the boys swimming. Came back home and bathed them and had dinner. After put Gabriel to sleep. I showered and watched tv. Fell asleep the couch but in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment