Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 20, 2019

Training

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to dry and got ready for work. Made my coffee and headed out to work. Got in, checked in, submitted my time sheet and headed off to the Active Shooter training. I will be here until around 11:30.
The training was ok, a little unorganized at times, but some really good information. After I walked over to have lunch with Amilcar.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, chatted for a bit. After I went to the post office to send the money out for Javi's after school program. Went to Walgreens for some change and back to the desk. Finished the show Unbelievable and drove home.
Got home and folded clothes. Went to pit gas in the truck and out to eat dinner at the Outback Steakhouse.

Nighttime:
Had dinner and came home. My wife showered and I changed Gabriel. She went to bed early with the boys, while I showered and played 2 games of Madden while watching Hot Rod. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment