Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 2, 2019

Driving home

Morning:
Got up, got ready, my feel are killing me! Got the car packed and we headed off to Porto's to get coffee and pastries. Started the drive, Gabriel threw up and after about 2 and a half hours switched with my wife.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and started driving again. Again after 2 hours I started feeling sleepy so I switched with my wife for the last 45 minutes.
Dropped off my sister and went home. Took everything out of the car, vacuumed the truck out and washed some mats from the car. Got things in order and bathed the boys, took a shower and rested.

Nighttime:
Put more things away and washed bottles, put Gabriel and Javi to sleep. Finished washing clothes and now resting up watching RAW and some tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment