Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday

Morning:
Got up, not feeling well. I think I may be getting a cold. My back hurts as well. Got Gabriel a bottle and got ready for work. The drive was good, parked and went to check in. Later we have our unit meeting, so I will be moving the car to be closer to it to leave.

Afternoon:
Had lunch. Watched some Netflix and went to go look for parking. I could not find any so I parked at Costco.  We had our meeting, it went well. We discussed the current training and talked about tomorrow and how we will wrap it up.
After I drove home to get some chips and went to my sister's to celebrate lil will's birthday.
We had a good time, had dinner and cake. Tomorrow I am meeting them to watch IT chapter 2.

Nighttime:
Got home, put clothes to wash. Put Gabriel to bed and we had a conversation with Javi about school. Hopefully he does well. Now watching some tv and going to bed. Tomorrow we wrap up training.

No comments:

Post a Comment