Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Charles

Morning:
Got up and got dressed. Sent my nephew a happy Birthday message and headed to work. Today is a light day. Got in, checked in and pretty much just waited until we had the 2913 meeting. It was good, but we need to get better with the topics.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched Netflix Unbelievable.  After I went to my sister's to get the kids and soon after went home. I went to pick up food and called my mom and it appears that my niece swallowed a thumb tack so they are at the emergency room right now.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, putting Gabriel to bed.  My Mom said that my niece is still waiting. They may do surgery on her later. Showered and went out to clean and sanitize bottles. Spoke to my mom and they sent my niece home. Took Javi to bed and now watching AHS 1984. Going to bed soon

No comments:

Post a Comment