Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Feels like a long week

Morning:
Got up. Got dressed. Put clothes to dry and headed out to work. Got here, checked in and went to do 2 shadows in the morning. They went well. I went quick to check in with Randy about a MC income issue and Mary was there. We talked for a bit, then I excused myself so they could have a chat.

Afternoon:
Kathleen stopped by for an interview and after she came up to visit. We talked for a bit and she went on her way. Now having lunch and debating if I go get an iced drink.
I got a drink over at Peet's. Did my shadowing and went back to my desk. Got home and cleaned up and we headed out to get the last things for Javi's party.

Nighttime:
Got back home, Gabriel was flipping out. Had dinner, he woke up and flipped out again. He went back to sleep again. Javi went to bed soon after and now watching TV and will play a game of Madden before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment