Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 9, 2019

Another week

Morning:
Got up, so close to calling out. Not feeling well and I have to go to 2 meetings that really make no sense. Changed Gabriel's diaper and went to get ready. Started the drive off to work. I passed by looking for parking in my old spots since I have to end the day in a meeting at 1440. No luck, so I came to park at my site and was able to catch Amilcar passing by and gave him the nacatamales. Now here at work.
Got in and checked in, was reviewing some items before lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went to 1440. Attended the meeting and was really annoyed with some of my team members. They are lazy and try to skirt off of others and focus on less important things.  After I went to my sister's to pick up the boys.
Got there and hung out for a bit. Headed out to the house to get things ready for swim class. I even had time to prepare the meatloaf for tomorrow.

Nighttime:
Swim class was fun
Gabriel enjoyed himself  and Javi seemed to be doing good as well. When we got home I bathed the boys and put Gabriel to bed and Javi did his homework and soon after hit the sheets. I finished watching RAW and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment