Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Forum day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Gabriel came knocking on the bathroom door and I helped get him ready to go to day care. Drove to work and there was a bit of traffic. But I got to work on time. I have to leave early to take Javi to a doctor appointment.
I went to the combined forum and left pretty upset. Once again they treat the training team like crap. I wrote my supervisor an email expressing my concerns but I don't think anything will come of it.

Afternoon:
Took off of work, went to Target for a pretzel and cheese and a frappuccino. Walked around a bit and now waiting to go get Javi out of school.
Got him and headed to Kaiser. The appointment went well. Went to Target after and got things to make dinner. Got to my sister's house to hang out before going home.

Nighttime:
Got home, Gabriel fell asleep in the carm inwas able to help Javi with some homework and start dinner. My wife came home and we ate. I showered and bathed the boys after. Put them to sleep, played Madden and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment