Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Training day 2

Morning:
Got up, my stomach was hurting a bit. Leaving early today to get to work so I can get parking near 1440 since I will be there all day for training. Going to nap, so sleepy.
Got in to work and checked in. Went to get ready for the training. It was good. After I met Tim and Kathleen for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch at the V Cafe and after came back to do the afternoon training. Afternoon training was fun, besides a few hiccups. Tomorrow we shadow. After I talked to Jamila for a bit and headed home.
Got home, cleaned the bed and folded clothes. Then we went to Costco.

Nighttime:
Got back from Costco and put away what we bought. Javi read for 36 minutes and did a speed test. I am trying to put Gabriel to sleep so I can go out and shower and wash some bottles.
Showered and got lunch ready and now watching Smackdown before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment