Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 29, 2019

The day after

Morning:
Got up, made the kids eggs and pancakes. No breakfast,  just coffee. Cleaned the bed and vacuumed the room. Watched some of the Giants game, it's Bruce Bochy's last game as the skipper of the Giants. It did not start well.

Afternoon:
Showered and shaved. Headed out to get lunch before going to my sister's house. My wife is going to watch a movie with her. I am here with the kiddos.
Been watching the Giants game and some football. Giants lost and now watching the tribute to Bochy.
After we went to target and headed hime.

Nighttime:
Got home, hung out and helped make dinner. Talked to my mom for a bit and took a shower. Gabriel woke up and I put him back to sleep. Now sent Javi to bed.
Watched tv and stayed up way too late

No comments:

Post a Comment