Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Disappointment

Morning:
Got up, got dressed and headed out to work. There was a bit of traffic, but I got there on time. Checked in and chatted with a few people. Later we have our unit meeting.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and made the copies for tomorrow's training. Then headed over to 1440 for our unit meeting. We discussed the trainings and how we wanted to adjust them. We were told that we would no longer get telecommuting. The higher ups said they could not justify why we would need itx but still let others in our same position have it. I expressed how tired I am of the constant disrespect and how they don't value us as a team.
After I went to get the kids at my sister's house and went home.

Nighttime:
Got home, chilled. Watched a bit of football. Started laundry. While the boys had dinner and Javi did his homework, I took a shower. After I put Gabriel to bed and now watching some tv. Still very upset about what happened today. But it will pass. I was going to call out sick tomorrow as a small protest,  but we have training and I can't do that. It wouldn't be right. Have to show respect to my team and the EW's in training

No comments:

Post a Comment