Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Disney day 2

Morning:
Got up, getting ready to go to Disneyland. Slept in a bit and we are getting there after the park opens. They say it will be a hot one today.
We got there and had breakfast and got on the ship my wife wanted to go on. We hit up Big Thunder Railroad twice and a few other rides.

Afternoon:
We took the train all around the park and after went to Disney California Adventure for another ride and lunch. Came back to the hotel for a swim and shower and soon leaving for dinner at the steakhouse.
We walked over to the restaurant and had a nice meal. I saw Jack Black in the bathroom waiting for his son, we acknowledged each other and went our separate ways.

Nighttime:
After dinner we went to World of Disney and got the boys the Halloween shirts. My sister took Gabriel with her to the hotel, my wife and I took Javi to get on 2 more rides. After we walked back to the hotel, tomorrow it's time to get back home. My feet are killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment