Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Another day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed.  About to head out to work. Let's see what today brings. I have to go to presentation to give feedback and later meet with the team regarding training.
I went to the presentation and it was good. It was about an hour long. After I went to have lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and headed out to find parking to go to 1440. Found it and hung out with Amilcar for a bit. After I went to the meeting where we talked about the trainings and headed over to get the kids after.
After getting the kids I went to pick up my wife and off to Tanforan we went. After we were done with our shopping it was time to go home.

Nighttime:
Got home, changed Gabriel,  started Javi off on his homework and put Gabriel to bed. Showered, played Maddenx watched some tv and going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment