Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

training day #17

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Neck still hurting but hopefully it gets better. Made some coffee and logged in to work. Started the training, tried something today but it didn't work out. So it was task support all session. Around 11:58 I released them from training. Did today solo. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
My wife took the boys to watch Puss in Boots and I stayed home. Worked on a few things here for work and took a nap. I was able to wash the bed sheets for us and the boys. I finished up work and we were going to go to Costco but my wife was tired, so we did not. Orderd Chinese food for dinner.
(Afternoon: pupusas, mango juice, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, barely. I couldn't really open my mouth or swallow the food. But I had a bit. I changed the boys, took a shower after. Washed dishes and put a heat pack around my neck. Watched Encanto at the Hollywood bowl on Disney plus. Sent the boys to bed. Watched the Martin reunion. Going to bed now. 2 more training days to go.
(Nighttime: fried rice, orange chicken, beef chow fun, water, orange juice)

No comments:

Post a Comment