Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Training day #13

Morning:
Woke up and got ready for work. Hung out with Javi for a bit while I had my coffee. We began the training and it was a long one today. A lot of documents and power point slides. But we got through it. Now setting up for tomorrow. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and folded laundry. Checked back into work and finished it up. After work I played Madden and went to grab Popeye's for dinner.
(Afternoon: Chilli dogs, water, chocolate, chicken sandwich, Cole slaw)

Nighttime:
I took Javi to watch Puss in Boots and we had a good time. After I got some popcorn to bring home. I took a shower and changed Gabriel. Washed dishes, laid down with the boys in the room for a bit before sending them to bed. Now resting and watching TV until bed. 2 more days of training this week.
(Nighttime: popcorn, coke, water)







No comments:

Post a Comment