Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Game day

Morning:
Gabriel had a better night. Still had some coughing issues and crying spells but better with the meds. We woke up and I went to shower and get ready to go down to Daly City. I packed up the truck and we were on out way. Starbucks first, Amilcars house after and finally my sister's place. We found parking (a Christmas miracle) and waited for my brother and Arnel to show up to go to the game. We got there and found parking, about to eat and go in.
(Morning : Caramel Brule latte, water)

Afternoon:
had half a sandwich and a beer before going to our seats. Grabbed some chicken strips for Javi. Game started and it was a good one. Close. 7-7 at the half and then the Niners broke it open. They won and we left happy. After we got to my sister's place and I went quickly to drop Arnel off at home and I drove back to my sister's. 
(Afternoon: Sandwich, beer, water, pepsi)

Nighttime:
had Christmas dinner with the family and exchanged gifts. We drove home and opened more gifts. Showered to get the game day sweat off of me and put things away. Sent the boys off to bed and now watching TV.
(Nighttime: flautas, rice, flan, apple pie, egg nog, jack daniels lemonade)

No comments:

Post a Comment