Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Training day 3

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. Packed mybbag and headed out to the BART station. Caught the train and got to the city, pretty quick. Walked over to Peet's to grab a coffee and headed to 1540. Met Julia outside and we walked in to get ready for the training. We had another good training with the group. Some good questions but that still wasn't enough for management. Anyway we reached out to our supervisor for support but did not get any at the time.
(Morning:cinnamon buns, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Karla invited Julia and me to lunch. We ate and came back. In the afternoon Julia and I talked to our supervisor and offered some new ideas to help with the training and his supervisor came over to talk to us as well. After that I caught the bus to BART and came home.
(Afternoon: pad Thai, water)

Nighttime:
My wife went to the mall. I stayed with the boys. When they came back we went to pick up pizza. Had dinner I showered and changed the boys. Watxhed to and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, pizza, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment