Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Training day 5 (12/9/22)

Morning:
Woke up and got dressed. Got the boys ready for school. My wife took them and brought me some Starbucks since I have to train this morning. We did break out rooms again and I had a conversation with the Supervisors in the group. After I had to help more people before trying to take a lunch.
(Morning: water, coffee, Caramel Brule latte)

Afternoon:
Still haven't had lunch and got called into the PM training to help. I helped some people and I went to lunch so I can grab food and get te boys. We came home I ate and finished up work a d rested .
(Afternoon: water, Caramel frappe, McDouble, McChicken)

Nighttime:
My wife we to drop her mom off at the airport. I took the boys to Target. Made them dinner and we watched TV. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: Sandwich, watermelon punch, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment