Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Weekend

Morning:
Woke up and went to give the boys breakfast  watched the USA vs Netherlands match. USA lost 3-1  and got eliminated from the World Cup. I took a nap and when I woke up I went to shower. 
(Morning: cinnamon buns, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and switched out the trash. Logged into all accounts on them to stream. We went to get the items for tomorrow and came home to relax. After some time we went to Walmart and came home.
(Afternoon: carne molida, white rice, water, coke)

Nighttime:
We picked up dinner and came home. Ate and I talked to my mom for a bit. Watched a movie and now watching another one. Changed and watched more TV, now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, jack daniels punch, water, panda express)

No comments:

Post a Comment