Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, December 5, 2022

Training begins

Morning:
Woke up and got ready. Packed my things and headed out to the BART station. It was drizzling a bit, but not too much so I didn't use my umbrella. Got to SF and walked over to 1440. Julia and I did the AM training with the group. I had to go to 1650 for IT support with my laptop. 
(Morning: coffee, water, cinnamon buns)

Afternoon:
Got another lap top and came back to the building. Right now having lunch. Soon going in to wrap up the work day. Walked over to BART, took me about 17 minutes,  not a bad walk. Got on the train and headed home. The ride felt fast. Got home and put out the compost and trash. Now going to start Gabriel's Christmas tree project with him
(Afternoon: Tacos, zoa, water)

Nighttime:
We painted some Styrofoam balls different colors to look like ornaments. We got the base of the tree down, took some pictures so we can put them on his report. After I talked to my mom for a bit. Showered, changed the boys and sent them to bed. Tired, watching TV until bed time.
(Nighttime: cheese and crackers, cinnamon buns, Hawaiian punch, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment