Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

training day #12

Morning:
Woke up and went to get dressed. Made coffee and started up the lap top to check in to work. My friend Sandra was finally back! Talked to her for a bit and started training. We had MC today and we got through a lot. Tomorrow we continue. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
I went to pick up some burgers at Classic Burgers and came home. Dropped the food off and walked across the street to help our neighbor with the water heater. Te pilot light went out, so I turned it on. Had lunch and checked back in to work. I was able to set up the location of our new backyard camera and now I logged off.
(Afternoon: burger, coke, water, fries)

Nighttime:
I am sick, my body aches but I still went out to grab somethings for us at Target. I couldn't find the medicine for the boys, it was sold out st Target, Walgreens and Cardenas. Came back home, put things away and took a nap, Woke up and showered. Had some food so I can take a pill.goimg to bed soon. Hopefully good to go for tomorrow, we have tickets to Puss in Boots.
(Nighttime: water, cookies, peanut butter sandwiches)

No comments:

Post a Comment